Knowledge • Experience • Dedication • Integrity
“A Superior Organization”
Skyecroft Realty has distinguished itself as a leading and trusted commercial real estate property management and brokerage firm, providing its clients with personalized service and expert management. Backed by its strong commitment and in-depth experience in all phases of real estate services, SkyeCroft Realty subscribes to a higher standard of education, performance and ethics.
Managing office, industrial, retail, residential and mixed-use properties for third party clients, SkyeCroft Realty offers the most comprehensive management services available.
Our skilled managers think as owners and use their entrepreneurial expertise to find effective solutions to all property-related issues so the goals and needs of our clients and tenants are met. Our staff is supported by state-of-the-art resources that help save time, minimize costs, and increase productivity.
Whether managing Student Housing Complexes, Retail Strip Centers, Multifamily, Industrial or Class A office buildings, our firm brings both the hands-on attention to detail, the technological sophistication, and the leveraged purchasing power necessary for all types of real estate.
- Building Maintenance
- Lease Administration
- Tenant Retention Programs
- Property Accounting
- Vendor Management & Contract Administration
- CAM Reconciliation & Operating Expense Reconciliation
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Facilities Management
We offer a comprehensive range of facility management services for corporate and government occupier clients. Our company’s experience and reputation enables us to maximize our leverage purchasing to provide the lowest possible cost for supplies and services to facilities we manage, while still providing a personal level of care to our clients.
- 24/7 Call Center
- Purchasing Management (Procurement & Contract)
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
- Facility Inspection & Audits
- Technology Support
- Business Support Service
- Project leasing is one of the cornerstones of our service offering. It’s a focus driven by our principals’ backgrounds as real estate owners and demonstrated in the watchwords of our training: Think like owners. We use a collaborative team approach that encourages our senior level, experienced agents to beat the competition — as opposed to each other — and achieve maximum results for SkyeCroft Realty clients. We credit our proven track record to our skill at being:
- Strategic We carefully craft a specific marketing and leasing program for each asset, based on the owner’s goals and objectives, market condition and project positioning.
- Creative We think outside the box, using innovative concepts to make property tours memorable and bring each deal to fruition.
- Insightful Expertise in every submarket allows us to recognize opportunities others might miss and leverage relationships to the benefit of our owners.
- Pro-active We play OFFENSE — leveraging technology, accountability and aggressive canvassing to expose each asset to the maximum number of leasing prospects.
- Experienced We believe that staffing each assignment with senior-level talent gives SkyeCroft Realty clients the edge on project tours, in formulating lease proposals, in deal pursuit, during lease negotiations and throughout occupancy.
We offer expertise in all phases of construction, project management and administration for local, regional and national projects of all sizes. The attention to detail we employ to each service enables us to deliver superior service to asset managers, architects, and engineers representing both individual and institutional owners.
SkyeCroft Realty offers a wide variety of tenant improvement services for its occupancy clients. Our oversight of capital and expense projects will minimize operating expenses and provide access to experienced professional resources to cover a wide array of services, including due diligence and feasibility, programming and needs assessment, management of architecture and design, administration of construction, coordination of FF&E installation, and move planning and coordination. Our experience encompasses new construction, tenant improvements, remodels, relocations, mission critical environments, call centers, education facilities, systems conversions, building system upgrades, and program roll-outs.
- Tenant Improvements
- New Construction
- Building Rehabilitation and Structural Upgrades/Inspections
- Property Inspections/Due Diligence
- Fire/Life Safety Systems
- Contract Negotiations
- Environmental Consulting
- Architectural and Design Services
- Plan and Specification Review
- Value Engineering
- Roofing Inspections, Specifications and Contracting
- Design Review Presentation and Project Approvals
We’ve built a strong reputation for providing accurate and timely reports and budgets on either a cash or accrual basis. Our innovative accounting and information systems not only allow comprehensive financial and management reporting in any format on multiple hardware and software platforms, they also help clients by reducing time, minimizing costs and increasing productivity.
- Lease and CAM Audits
- Financial Reporting / Forecasting
- Financial Due Diligence