Commercial Property Management
“Services and Philosophy”
We deliver these services with the following in mind:
- Our Philosophy: We believe the best way to manage commercial investment assets is by keeping them in a clean and updated condition. Property management demands this. This in turn generates higher market rents, faster leasing, and quality satisfied residents, thereby increasing the asset’s appreciation. Any professional property manager knows that keeping properties in excellent condition is simply better for everyone, the tenant and the owner.
- Leasing Service: We are available! Our property management office is open, with live people answering calls during normal business hours. In addition, having been in property management for over 20 years and are willing to take that 3am management service call!
- Tenant Background Checks – We perform careful tenant screening utilizing credit and criminal background checks, and employment and rental history verification.
- Accurate Rent Assessments – Maintaining current market knowledge, and understanding the forces effecting it, assists clients in navigating changes in a prudent fashion.
- No Maintenance Surcharges – We do not mark-up charges for performing repairs; all work is at cost.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs – With our property management, expenses are minimized through our long term relationships with quality service providers. In addition, our weekly pay period provides vendors with greater cash flow and flexibility in performing various tasks. Because of our volume of work, our vendors give us excellent pricing which is directly passed on to our clients. Maintenance tracking software integrated with our residential and commercial property management system allows for higher efficiency in performing repairs and reporting expenses. Incidentally, our clients get copies of every billed invoice providing full disclosure of the expense.
- No “Nickel and Diming” – Our clients don’t get charged for items such as faxes, long distance, copies and postage expenses. We’ve even been known to waive fees. For example, once a new tenant occupies a unit, and the lease fee is assessed, if that tenant, for whatever reason, has to breach their lease after a short period, we will re-lease the residential or commercial property at no additional charge to our client, excluding direct expenses for make ready and advertising. We want to prevent bad ownership experiences and help, not hinder, our clients in their investments. This is essential to our property management and the bottom line to investors.
- Diligent Rent Collection – Collecting rents, evicting non-paying tenants, and getting vacant units rented are done in a proactive and thorough fashion.
- Creative Solutions to Problems – At SkyeCroft Realty, with our combined background of legal* and real estate experience, “out of the box” solutions are available in addressing unique or difficult problems – an added benefit from SkyeCroft Realty, your property manager.