Student Housing and Multii-Family Property Management
SkyeCroft Realty is pleased to offer our Full Property Management Service at a competitive rate of 8% of the monthly rent. Discounted rates are available for property owners with multiple properties. This service is ideal for a landlord who wants total peace of mind when it comes to renting their property, and who wants a third party to find and manage the tenants while they are living there. We work on a no rent, no fee basis — so there is nothing to pay until a tenant moves in and starts paying rent. All of our properties are advertised on our website, ApartmentList, lovely, Trulia, Zillow and Craigslist. We believe that all our landlords should be known by their names rather than a reference number. That’s why we guarantee that you will get professional and personal service from SkyeCroft Realty, and that your property will be well looked after.
What we do
As part of our standard management service we will perform the following tasks:
- Visiting you at your property, providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require.
- Although we usually have tenants waiting, we will advertise your property on this website and a large number of property portals.
- All potential tenant applicants will be accompanied on viewings at the property.
- You will be informed as soon as a potential tenant has submitted an application on your property.
- At this stage, the tenant will need to provide at least two references (last landlord and current employer), as well as two forms of id.
- We will then evaluate these references, and request a credit/background check.
- Once completed and if the results are satisfactory, we will inform you of our tenancy recommendation.
- We will coordinate the preparation of the lease agreement, and arrange for the tenant(s) to sign.
- A Deposit usually of security plus first month’s rent will be collected (this will be held by us in a Security Deposit Escrow account).
- We will check the tenant into the property, making sure that they understand where all the water, electric and gas points are.
- We will arrange for all the utilities to be transferred into the new tenants name if required.
- Monthly rental payments will be received/recorded.
- You will receive a monthly disbursement for the previous month’s rent collected minus expenses paid, together with a detailed statement.
- Keeping in touch with the tenants on a routing basis, and arranging for renewals of the tenancy agreement.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance upon owners approval
- We will arrange for the property to be re advertised and start the process to find a new tenant if the property becomes vacant
Some of the services your Tenants will receive from SkyeCroft Realty
- Online portal to make rent payments
- Online portal to view monthly statements and where they can view their account
- Online access to their current lease documents
- 24/7 Management support for maintenance work orders or emergencies
- Dedicated staff to discuss any questions regarding their rental
Some of the other benefits you as an Owner will receive from SkyeCroft Realty
- Online portal to view all tenant information and leases
- Online portal to see your rental account in real time so you can see balances, rents received and property expenses