A non-emergency maintenance repair can be requested by submitting the Request A Maintenance Repair form, calling the Maintenance Division at 704-412-3222, or emailing the Maintenance Division at Maintenance@SkyeCroftRealty.com.
For your convenience, SkyeCroft Realty provides a 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service.
After Hours Emergency Maintenance Requests
Listed below are situations that require our Maintenance Staff to visit a property to make the necessary repair after regular business hours. These situations must be dealt with at the time of the call from the resident and not scheduled for the next business day.
If the Maintenance Technician is not able to make the requested repair, then it is the Maintenance Technician’s responsibility to contact the appropriate contractor to make the repair at the time of the request from the resident.
- Clogged sewer line: if there is no other usable bathroom in the property
- Burst water supply lines
- No electricity to major appliances such as refrigerator, stove, or HVAC units
- No electricity to over 50% of the home
- No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below 55 degrees or is forecast to be below 55 degrees
- No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above 80 degrees or is forecast to be above 80 degrees
- Refrigerator not working
- Security/Entrance Gate Malfunction
- Fire Systems: Smoke alarm continuously sounding, sprinklers running, etc.
- Broken Lock/Broken Window that is easily accessible (i.e. first floor) allowing for potential break-in/burglary.
If any of these scenarios apply, please call SkyeCroft Realty at 704-412-3222.
LISTEN TO THE PROMPTS. THE DIRECT PHONE NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE EMERGENCY TECHNICIAN ON CALL, SO THAT YOU CAN CALL IN YOUR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUEST IMMEDIATELY AND THE EMERGENCY TECHNICIAN ON CALL CAN RESPOND IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR EMERGENCY. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE AT OUR OFFICE FOR AN EMERGENCY IF IT IS AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
FOR REGULAR MAINTENANCE REQUESTS, please identify the following:
- Tenant(s) name(s) and address
- Contact phone numbers to respond and schedule work
- Nature of the problem and how it occurred
- Permission to access the property while tenant is absent or if tenant must be present
- Identify all pets inside property
Please sign-in below (if not already) to send us a message. Thank you!